Great test! Please do more Shadowra!
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Thank you, I appreciate that! If you are running Microsoft Defender, then it makes sense to install DefenderUI Free. If you are running CyberLock, you cannot install DefenderUI Pro, since it includes a streamlined / Lite version of CyberLock.Good to hear. Out of curiosity, as a CyberLock user, does it make sense to run CL and DefenderUI together or does CL cover all the bases? Great products, whatever the case![]()
Yeah, if you need the handful of features that require Tamper Protection to be disabled. There really is no way around it, sorry about that.Dan, do you still have to turn off Tamper Protection for DefenderUI to run properly?
DefenderUI Free will remain free for probably forever. DefenderUI Pro will be paid at some point, but it is going to be at least several months, possibly longer. And it is going to be even cheaper than CyberLock.Thanks, I understand that and the combination works great together and with a different setup CL runs fine with CD / FWH
@danb I suppose my follow up question is, will both standard DefenderUI and DefenderUIPro be paid products in the future or one free and the other paid? Sorry it off topic.
I am getting ready to post the latest version. It will be free for some time.Where can I download DefenderUI Pro?
Is it paid?
I think we thank you for the opportunity! For my part, I am grateful that you are dealing with it and that you have access to the product.Hey guys, here is a beta version of DefenderUI Pro. There were tons of changes and optimizations (both usability and efficacy), but it should be perfectly stable. Shadowra's video helped me discover a bug, and now it will block certain items even sooner, while still not blocking items it should not be blocking, so thank you Shadowra!
DefenderUIPro 1.31beta
SHA-256: 6d08854df95efac731cd1eb69faa8380121b7f18dbfa5e8b4dfa37b329aac1e3
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes