Valentin N

Malwaretips background and a cool comodo wallpaper. I hope I like it

[attachment=71]
[attachment=72]

Regards,
Valentin N
[hr]These attachments have been checked and were confirmed safe by elliotcroft.

Attachments

Jack

Level 85
Verified
Staff member
Looks very nice :D
Thank you...btw I'll be using the MTips one:p

Valentin N

ghost said:
Great job!!! The mtips one will look cool on my Desktop if i can download it....
You can; right click and then choose save as :) other I will give you a link where you can download it :)

Regards,
Valentin N

Jack

Level 85
Verified
Staff member
ghost said:
Thanks. Now i can download them ,earlier i had some problems.
This is why :
"Enhance your desktop" Guidelines said:
Please keep in mind that in order to download or upload wallpapers or other related enhancements you must be a member of this forum. That means you need at least 20 posts on the forum.
You are now a member of this forum (you have 21 posts) , so you can now(among others)dowload attachments. :yipi:

LaserWraith

Jack said:
ghost said:
Thanks. Now i can download them ,earlier i had some problems.
This is why :
"Enhance your desktop" Guidelines said:
Please keep in mind that in order to download or upload wallpapers or other related enhancements you must be a member of this forum. That means you need at least 20 posts on the forum.
You are now a member of this forum (you have 21 posts) , so you can now(among others)dowload attachments. :yipi:

Anyone who joins should be allowed to download attachments...it is a bit unnecessary to have to wait for 20 posts or so. :-/

ghost

Level 1
No problem! It's a security feature and i understand. Members who want to join just to download something are getting a surprise instead. We have also Giveaways and this brings many spammers.