Level 2
Thread author
Feb 25, 2011
MalwareTips background and a cool comodo wallpaper. I hope I like it

[attachment=71]
[attachment=72]

Regards,
Valentin N

These attachments have been checked and were confirmed safe by elliotcroft.

Attachments

• mtips_bg.jpg
    mtips_bg.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 782
  • cfp5.jpg
    cfp5.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 946

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Looks very nice :D
Thank you...btw I'll be using the MTips one:p

ghost

Level 1
Jan 16, 2011
Great job!!! The mtips one will look cool on my Desktop if i can download it....

Valentin N

Level 2
Thread author
Feb 25, 2011
ghost said:
Great job!!! The mtips one will look cool on my Desktop if i can download it....

You can; right click and then choose save as :) other I will give you a link where you can download it :)

Regards,
Valentin N

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
ghost said:
Thanks. Now i can download them ,earlier i had some problems.
This is why :
"Enhance your desktop" Guidelines said:
Please keep in mind that in order to download or upload wallpapers or other related enhancements you must be a member of this forum. That means you need at least 20 posts on the forum.

You are now a member of this forum (you have 21 posts) , so you can now(among others)dowload attachments. :yipi:

LaserWraith

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Jack said:
ghost said:
Thanks. Now i can download them ,earlier i had some problems.
This is why :
"Enhance your desktop" Guidelines said:
Please keep in mind that in order to download or upload wallpapers or other related enhancements you must be a member of this forum. That means you need at least 20 posts on the forum.

You are now a member of this forum (you have 21 posts) , so you can now(among others)dowload attachments. :yipi:

Anyone who joins should be allowed to download attachments...it is a bit unnecessary to have to wait for 20 posts or so. :-/

ghost

Level 1
Jan 16, 2011
No problem! It's a security feature and i understand. Members who want to join just to download something are getting a surprise instead. We have also Giveaways and this brings many spammers.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.