Solved My Chrome is sometimes redirecting to yahoo or blank

arnabjan93

New Member
Whenever I run a google search on chrome, it momentarily shows result and then either directs to yahoo , or to a page with a long url, which is blank, tried everything, from reinstalling to changing host file, hitmanpro and adwcleaner, nothing is working. I cannot post the link here due to some issue.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Whenever I run a google search on chrome, it momentarily shows result and then either directs to yahoo , or to a page with a long url, which is blank, tried everything, from reinstalling to changing host file, hitmanpro and adwcleaner, nothing is working. I cannot post the link here due to some issue.
temporarily solved by resetting chrome. Some go search ro type of malware, but was not showing in home page settings or in programs/extensions. Don't know where it was hiding.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top