My COM surrogate might be infected, how do I know?

Fake Name

New Member
I know that I'm probably not using this site properly, but it would really help if you can give me some info on how I can see if my computer's infected, as there are a lot of things on here that I don't want to lose, and I don't have anything to back my files up with.

If you need more information, just tell me and I can give more information, and I still have the installer.

Sorry if my English is bad, and thank you for your time.
 
Hello,


Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them.
Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.


  • Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button.

    x5o4gh.png

  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top