My computer effected in JOPE virus, so need your precious help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinidh

Thread author
Apr 6, 2020
Hi friends, I am new here and my computer got effected with Jope virus and whole computer files are encrypted and I am not able to recover it, I have tried and trying with lots of tricks but still my problem is not solved. So I need your precious help on this, I have lots of files which I can not recreate or download if from the internet so please give your best solution to resolve my issue. Thanks in advance.

Please find the Jope virus's notification message.

Attachments

• Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 7

nasdaq

Verified
Staff Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hello, Welcome to MalwareTips.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

Jope if part of the Djvu family of ransomware.

You can sunmit a corrupted file or the notification message to

ID Ransomware

The will let you know if it's possible to get your files back.

As of know I do not think that a solution is available.

Keep the corrupted files in a Flash drive.
If a solution is found n the you may be in luck.

Good luck.

Reactions: vinidh

vinidh

Thread author
Apr 6, 2020
Hello, Welcome to MalwareTips.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

Jope if part of the Djvu family of ransomware.

You can sunmit a corrupted file or the notification message to

ID Ransomware

The will let you know if it's possible to get your files back.

As of know I do not think that a solution is available.

Keep the corrupted files in a Flash drive.
If a solution is found n the you may be in luck.

Good luck.
Thanks for your reply friend, I uploaded one of my encrypted file in ID Ransomware and that's suggested me to try with Emsisoft Decryptor and after that, I got the following message from descyptor scan: "Notice: this ID appears to be an online ID, decryption is impossible". What should I do now? Plsssssss help me. I can not pay 34,000 Indian rupees to them it's my 3 months salary.

nasdaq

Verified
Staff Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hi,

Sorry I understand you problem.
Unfortunately unless you have a good back up of your files there is nothing we can do.

We do not suggest you pay the ransom. It only help the bad guys to continue their activities.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.