My Computer remotely Connected by Other Computer

kumarsinhasingh

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Mar 4, 2017
Every-time i start or restart my computer, i open CMD instantly and type 'netstat' command. This two computer Anga-PC:Icslap and HMBC-PC always ESTABLISHED connection to my computer (Screen shot attached). So, is this connection normal or something like Microsoft thing or am i hack??!! Thanks in advance for your reply.
netstat.png

Reactions: Sunshine-boy

Every-time i start or restart my computer, i open CMD instantly and type 'netstat' command. This two computer Anga-PC:Icslap and HMBC-PC always ESTABLISHED connection to my computer (Screen shot attached). So, is this connection normal or something like Microsoft thing or am i hack??!! Thanks in advance for your reply.
View attachment 163268

cmd.exe > net view

Run net view

Post screenshot of results.

Switch Windows Firewall to Public profile. If you are using Private profile, then disable network discovery.

Re-run net view after setting Public profile or disabling network discovery in Windows Firewall.

cmd.exe > net view

Run net view

V

viel

Hi
View attachment 163268
Hi,
Have you installed anything recently that was shady? Or have you installed something recently anything? Shady or not?
I would like to know..

Good luck!

Hi

Hi,
Have you installed anything recently that was shady? Or have you installed something recently anything? Shady or not?
I would like to know..

Good luck!

fe80: IP addresses are link local IPv6.

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
If you do not use network sharing and you are not connecting to other computers on LAN:
Uninstall all network protocols from your adapter, keep only IPv4, you can un-check IPv6.
You can also disable LMHOSTS and NetBIOS. Setup custom DNS servers, if you wish.

Note, that NetBIOS might be required, if you are using ADSL connection/modem.

Disabling IPv6 is optional, but IPv6 causes more trouble than it is worth.
Code:
netsh int ipv6 isatap set state disabled
netsh int teredo set state disabled
netsh interface ipv6 6to4 set state state=disabled undoonstop=disabled
reg add "HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip6\Parameters" /v "DisabledComponents" /t REG_DWORD /d "255" /f

Attachments

• capture_08132017_140008.jpg
    capture_08132017_140008.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 474

kumarsinhasingh

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Mar 4, 2017
cmd.exe > net view

Run net view

Post screenshot of results.

Switch Windows Firewall to Public profile. If you are using Private profile, then disable network discovery.

Re-run net view after setting Public profile or disabling network discovery in Windows Firewall.

cmd.exe > net view

Run net view
Here is my latest net view screen shot
netvv.jpg

Reactions: Sunshine-boy

kumarsinhasingh

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Mar 4, 2017
Hi

Hi,
I would like to know..

Good luck!
Nope, My windows was fresh installed about 3 to 4 months ago. Firefox and Ccleaner are installed 2 months ago. Thats the only programs i installed...Screen shot attched.
Program.jpg

kumarsinhasingh

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Mar 4, 2017
If you do not use network sharing and you are not connecting to other computers on LAN:
Uninstall all network protocols from your adapter, keep only IPv4, you can un-check IPv6.
You can also disable LMHOSTS and NetBIOS. Setup custom DNS servers, if you wish.

Note, that NetBIOS might be required, if you are using ADSL connection/modem.

Disabling IPv6 is optional, but IPv6 causes more trouble than it is worth.
Code:
netsh int ipv6 isatap set state disabled
netsh int teredo set state disabled
netsh interface ipv6 6to4 set state state=disabled undoonstop=disabled
reg add "HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip6\Parameters" /v "DisabledComponents" /t REG_DWORD /d "255" /f
Thanks everything you said is Done by me....here is my latest screen shot from "netstat"
screen1.jpg

Shadowave

Level 10
Verified
Aug 10, 2012
For this you can use also cmd> ipconfig /all and cmd> arp -a it will show IP addresses and MAC address for each device connected
cmd> netstat –ano in “state” in "state"column you find “Established” it means someoneor something using your PC, for that just see the PID number beside “state” column, note down that PID and go to task manager and to the Details tab. There you can find PID column if you see the same PID present

Last edited:
Reactions: ICTSERVICES

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.