my config

KaptainBug

Level 12
Verified
Dec 26, 2013
Yeah, sure...
It's from my desktop, FCPorto image :)
But if you look twice you can see the pproblem
Looks like the line is in the monitor itself and not in LCD display. Can you take a screenshot instead of taking a pic in cam ?

Rui

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jun 7, 2014
upload_2014-6-9_7-1-40.png

Rui

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jun 7, 2014
Funny thing is that now, there's no line, only when I adjust tthe position of the screen...that's why I ask for your help, because i dont wanna bother

Rui

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jun 7, 2014
Like i said, it just appears sometimes, in some screen positions, i'm worried :(

Attachments

• upload_2014-6-9_7-7-31.png
    upload_2014-6-9_7-7-31.png
    612.3 KB · Views: 425

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
i think your graphic card may be damage if you see vertical line in your screen.
when your system in boot before go to windows you see this line?

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
your graphic card may be semi char :(

Reactions: Rui

Rui

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jun 7, 2014
Oh, really?
:( and i have a good graph card :(
now, my pc is okay, but sometimes you know...as soon as possible i will go to the shop where i bought this and ask for help...i hope not paying too much for the fix because i think it's not my fault :(

KaptainBug

Level 12
Verified
Dec 26, 2013
Oh, really?
now, my pc is okay, but sometimes you know...as soon as possible i will go to the shop where i bought this and ask for help...i hope not paying too much for the fix because i think it's not my fault :(
dont worry.. if u have warranty they will fix it for free or replace it..

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
Oh, really?
oh god, my friend
i said may be...
:)

Rui

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jun 7, 2014
Thanks guys, when i'll take my pc to the store, can you help (not now) improving my old pc to use it for some days or weeks?

Reactions: omidomi

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
yes if I know
you are my friend :)

Reactions: Rui

Rui

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jun 7, 2014
I was wise keeping that pc for some emergency, because i really need to go to pc every day afer college or after going out with friends, so i can see humoristic videos or music, or the mot important, football (soccer :D)

Reactions: omidomi

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
its probably do for any people not be sad :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.