My Daughters CV

Cowpipe

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
My daughter Lucy is applying for a job at Avast, would you guys mind checking over her CV? :p

10yr_CV.jpg

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Cowpipe, I loved this!:D Your daughter's drawings are wondrously endearing, especially her bold likeness of 'Daddy' engaged in virus-cide! They are such loving tributes!!:):);)
You must realize, of course, that if Avast happens to pass up this grand opportunity, your girl shall be in an even greater position to make you an offer you can't refuse by asking Daddy for a raise!!!:p:D

Cowpipe

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
Cowpipe, I loved this!:D Your daughter's drawings are wondrously endearing, especially her bold likeness of 'Daddy' engaged in virus-cide! They are such loving tributes!!:):);)
You must realize, of course, that if Avast happens to pass up this grand opportunity, your girl shall be in an even greater position to make you an offer you can't refuse by asking Daddy for a raise!!!:p:D

Hehe, thank you Cats, sitting with me at the laptop and reading your post she's asked me for a 10% raise. I don't think she quite knows what that means in money but I'm sure she enjoys the thought of a few extra sweets when we go to the store :D:p

Very cute and smart for a 10 year old.
Never know she may one day be the future CEO of Avast.

Enjoy!! :D

Thank you Littlebits :D You never know, anything can happen in this world :p Avast is her favourite anti-virus too, because it's orange (favourite color) ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.