My Laptop get hacked with .mpaj virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samraat

New Member
Hi everyone,
On 12-04-2020 my laptop get get infected with a virus. And all my data is encrypted with a online key and file extension is .mpaj.
I don't want to loose my data because there is a very important things and I didn't backup.
Please help me to get out of this.
 
Hello, Welcome to MalwareTips.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

Mpaj is malicious software belongs to a family of ransomware called Djvu

Submit a sample of a compromised file to this site.

ID Ransomware

The will confirm what I have found.
If a solution is available they wlll inform you.

As far as we know today a cure is not available.

I suggest you save your files on a Flash Driver.
If later a solution is found you will be in luck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top