My Lenovo B570

Coffeeman

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Nov 24, 2012
It will get for this Christmas, some 4GB DDR III. Wich could really make some difference in Premiere Pro or PS( not on an industrial level, but for me)
Two GPU ( one that intel Core i5 offers and an nvidia geforce 410M with some 1 Gb of dedicated memory).
summaryc.png

nvidiagc.gif

intelgc.gif

cpuzi.png

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Ahh, another person with switchable graphics. Nice. The i5 looks good as well. Do you experience heat with the switchable graphics?

Coffeeman

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Nov 24, 2012
Well, the cooler's "hatch":) to say so it's on the left side, so all the heat exits that way. Sometimes, when I play games like CoD Bops 2 or Dishonored, I sense a lot of heat coming from there, but other than that, works like a charm:)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Coffeeman said:
Well, the cooler's "hatch":) to say so it's on the left side, so all the heat exits that way. Sometimes, when I play games like CoD Bops 2 or Dishonored, I sense a lot of heat coming from there, but other than that, works like a charm:)

I see. Have you considered then a cooling laptop pad?

Coffeeman

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Nov 24, 2012
Yes, but the heating is not that "overheating", if you know what I mean. So, for the moment, just thinking to upgrade the ram.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Coffeeman said:
Yes, but the heating is not that "overheating", if you know what I mean. So, for the moment, just thinking to upgrade the ram.

Ahh, I see. Upgrading to 8 would be good. :)

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
Coffeeman said:
Valentin N said:
You should buy memory that is ddr.

I am not sure that I have fully understood your post. Could you please be more specific?

at the moment you're using single-channeled memory but you can upgrade so that the cpu can take advantage for dual-channeled memory for greater experience. Your cpu can handel ddr3-1333Mhz so search for drr3-1333Mhz on google

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.