My Opinion: Lifetime licenses are not good value

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

are you using the free version of Heimdal or the pro version? I used it for a while but found I did not need it with my current config.

Pro. Despite my exceptionally strong security, I feel Heimdal still offers several benefits. It's one of the best DNS hijacking prevention tools. It speeds cache resolution on DNS resolver requests, it keeps my apps updated, and it's blacklist is sourced from a lot of darkweb forums so it finds stuff most other web filtration misses.

Once Heimdal started offering lifetime licenses I jumped on it.

dinosaur07

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
I'm also in for the lifetime licenses. I have Malwarebytes, SuperAntiSpyware :X3::ROFLMAO: Revo, Adguard, Sandboxie and many other and all working fine after many years. I'm just satisfied with all of them. I don't remember being burnt by any. Until now. :)

deltamind

Level 1
Verified
May 19, 2018
I wouldn't just get a lifetime license of any company irrespective of the price, if I have ever experienced their free trial or whatever, I'll still have the surety.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.