My Revised Config

AMD1

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Aug 21, 2012
I have done a bit of changing around and this is my latest configuration.

I also have Shadow Defender which I use on demand.

Just thinking about a VPN and which one to have if I really need one ??

Testing (and liking) Online Armor - just looking to find the best deal !!

Any comments/advice regarding my latest config welcomed

Andy

technology

Level 7
Verified
Jul 5, 2013
1- EAM+ OA are excellent protection " Good choice", also when your trial days of OA expired you can switch to Comodo FW ( excellent firewall+ cloud lookup AV + HIPS + Visualization and "FREE"
2- Why you are using MBAM as a real time protection? "it's not real AV" I know you are running it as a combo with EAM but it's better to use it as on-demand tool with Hitman Pro ( EAM is good enough :D)
3- About VPN: you can try Hotspot shield or CyberGhost

AMD1

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Aug 21, 2012
technology said:
1- EAM+ OA are excellent protection " Good choice", also when your trial days of OA expired you can switch to Comodo FW ( excellent firewall+ cloud lookup AV + HIPS + Visualization and "FREE"
2- Why you are using MBAM as a real time protection? "it's not real AV" I know you are running it as a combo with EAM but it's better to use it as on-demand tool with Hitman Pro ( EAM is good enough :D)
3- About VPN: you can try Hotspot shield or CyberGhost

Thanks for your comments. I actually have a subscription to Comodo IS but didnt like it, especially the Kiosk - i just didnt trust or like that at all. Maybe its just me on this one !

xpressive

Level 1
Verified
Jul 28, 2013
If you didn't like Comodo Internet Security, for the firewall you can use ZoneAlarm Free.
or use windows firewall with TinyWall to improve protection.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.