My Samsung GT-S5360 Config

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
Congratulations! :) Now if you need an adblocker use this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.adaway&hl=en

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Thanks, I will add on my list :). Since some free programs were added the ads and often browsing on with ads too.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Removed Opera Mobile Browser

Added Mozilla Firefox for Android, I've attempted to try Chrome but isn't supported for my device.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
jamescv7 said:
Removed Opera Mobile Browser

Added Mozilla Firefox for Android, I've attempted to try Chrome but isn't supported for my device.

Chrome will never support anything older than ICS. Does firefox noticeably slows down your phone?

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I'm not surprised about the slowdowns for Firefox caused its really exist but trying for the change only. :)

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Test run for Mozilla Firefox is done and its significant of slowdowns are couldn't handle well + crash occurred therefore I went to Dolphin Browser and so far no issues.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
No luck as its not compatible to my device. Dolphin Browser looks to be familiar as Chrome too.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Removed: Panda USB vaccine

Added: McShield Anti Malware USB Protection

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.