Advice Request My subscription suddenly won't scan

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

dragon lady

Thread author
Jan 30, 2021
My AVG subscription suddenly won't scan. My account shows this message: "Your subscription currently isn't being used on any device. Why not install and activate the APP now?" My sub doesn't expire till June 2021 - what gives?

dragon lady

Thread author
Jan 30, 2021
Hi to all the ones who replied to my query. The very next day, it worked perfectly. I guess it just froze for some reason (possibly because my computer is on DSL). Thanks for your help. Dragon Lady

Reactions: Venustus

gery79

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
i found out that it did not autoupdate for hour than i manually updated and now it shows it did 3 hours ago and this is not correct

• Thanks
Reactions: Venustus

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.