My Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting all the time even though other devices at home work very well

ulvirustamli

Thread author
Dec 24, 2015
Hi, my laptop wifi disconnects many times and I usually receive low internet speed whereas other devices in the same network work very well. It's just my laptop.

I receive errors like these: dns_probe_finished_nxdomain, dns_probe_finished_no_internet, err_network_changed and etc.

I use Chrome. I tried resetting browser several times, but no success yet. I have also tried flushing dns and resetting proxy settings. Please help me solve this problem. Your help highly appreciated.

Here are the attached files:

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    48.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Addition.txt
    61.8 KB · Views: 3

ulvirustamli

Thread author
Dec 24, 2015
I had to reset my Laptop, but still getting internet problems. Here's the latest fresh logs. My wifi drops out every few minutes and slow internet...

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    80.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Addition.txt
    14.9 KB · Views: 2

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Hi,

This doesn't look like a problem with your computer, but with your home modem/router. I suggest to contact your ISP.

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
If you installed your drivers by using third party app, then it is probably a problem. I don't see signs of malware in your system.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.