MY YAHOO GROUP

Overkill

Level 31
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
Hi guys,
I've had a stressful couple days, I started a discussion group on yahoo and my aim was to help people more than anything else then some things happened in my personal life with a certain relative (he's a techie kind of person) and without my consent he hacked my group somehow and deleted it... so needless to say I was livid, so now I've thought about things and have created another group but the only way i'm gonna get it going is with help...I'm not that knowledgeable when it comes to running groups but still wanted to give it a shot because I know so many people that are without a pc due to malware on it and they can't afford a computer shop, so if there's anyone here who has some spare time and interested in helping me get it started I'd be very grateful.
BTW...The few members here that were members already, I apologize for not letting you know any sooner but I needed time to cool down.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.