App Review Nano Antivirus Free 2022

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Content created by
Shadowra

piquiteco

Level 14
Oct 16, 2022
The thought that somewhere someone has installed Nano Antivirus and they believe their system is secure makes me shiver 🥶
Wow, and look at the size of the installation file 1.2GB. NANO Antivirus beat the other AVs in size lol.:LOL:
1688232502379.png

piquiteco

Level 14
Oct 16, 2022
Nano Antivirus is not very nano on disk size… I wonder what takes so much space. Maybe the database is full of hashes which is how detection actually works.
Yeah so, I can only imagine "Nano" in the name, it seems they integrate all the signature updates of the day, so when the user installs Nano, it will be up to date so he won't get infected by some Malware lol. :LOL:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.