nclr11111 Security Config

nclr11111

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 25, 2011
So this is my current setup.
I realize that i´m lacking in backup and my choice of searchengine but besides from the obvious i´d like some suggestions for additions on my realtime and on-demand capabilities.

I apologise to the admins but i´ve tried to edit my previous entry w/o luck so i´m guessing that the "Security Configuration Wizard" is updated since my last entry!?

//NCLR

nclr11111

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 25, 2011

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Config looks good! Thanks for sharing it with us :)
To edit your config go to "Thread Tools" in the upper right of your original post follow the screenshots below

Ashampoo_Snap_2016.09.08_09h26m22s_001_.png Ashampoo_Snap_2016.09.08_09h26m46s_002_.png Ashampoo_Snap_2016.09.08_09h27m14s_003_.png

nclr11111

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 25, 2011
Hmm yes, it´s me again!:rolleyes:

Have done some upgrades according to suggestions and added CF with Cruelsis config, Macrium Reflect, Zemana AM (on demand) and EEK (on demand).
Also got rid of MBARW.
Now i´m reading up a little on Crystal Security, which seems to be liked, and wondering if someone knows if a cloudbased scanner (CS) will interfere with my securityconfig?
Not sure if i will/should use the installer and let it run along the rest or portable and use as an on demand scanner.....

Any thoughts??o_O

King Alpha

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
Now i´m reading up a little on Crystal Security, which seems to be liked, and wondering if someone knows if a cloudbased scanner (CS) will interfere with my securityconfig?
It will not cause any interference, and it will run perfectly along with your AV and other security software. :)

ot sure if i will/should use the installer and let it run along the rest or portable and use as an on demand scanner.....
I suggest you to use it as an on-demand scanner.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.