Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubseven

Level 14
Thread author
Verified
Aug 12, 2013
Hello,

We have get message about a problem with the update system of Tiranium on Windows 8.1.
We need anyone that can install and run Tiranium to see if the update work well.

Thanks,
Regards,

Flak

Level 1
Verified
Oct 19, 2013
I posted this somewhere and never got a reply, think it was over at Wilders. But for me (on 64bit Windows 8.1). I download it, run the install. The install finishes fine. The first time I launch it, it seems to want to update everything. It always errors out during the update saying that it couldn't uninstall because the file was in use.

Flak

Level 1
Verified
Oct 19, 2013
Let me know if you need anything from me, or want me to test something.

Dubseven

Level 14
Thread author
Verified
Aug 12, 2013
Hello,
I have seen it on Wilders, yes that was you :)

We make some trys and it look like working great.. can you try it again and post pictures of errors?
Thank you,
Regards,

Flak

Level 1
Verified
Oct 19, 2013
I downloaded the installer again, it is a different version from what I had. This new installer and the following update worked. No errors, had to reboot twice to get security center to notice it. But otherwise it's working great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.