Q&A Need advice on FormSpree.io regarding spam

Discussion in 'Office and Communications' started by RTQMARK, May 26, 2017.

RTQMARK Level 2

Jan 25, 2017
    Windows 7
    Official Website:
    I'm building my very first website and it's made only with HTML and CSS, no JavaScript, JQuery, PHP.

All was going well, but the contact form is an issue because it frequently needs some JavaScript, JQuery, PHP.

Because I'm new to this and only know some HTML and CSS, I've been recommended to use "FormSpree.io" to deal with the website contact form and I'm looking for some feedback on how safe this is to use.

You end up having to put your email explicitly on the HTML code, which then send you any messages to FormSpree who then send you the message to your email. Thing is your email is visible to SpamBots and God knows what else.

Similar Threads Forum Date
Q&A Need Some Advice Please General Security Discussions Jan 3, 2018
Q&A I need some advice ; security meets gaming Other Security for Windows Jun 13, 2017
Q&A Need PDF advice Office and Communications Nov 21, 2016
  • About Us

Our community has been around since 2010, and we pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds about security and technology . We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.
  • Need Malware Removal Help?

If you're being redirected from a site you’re trying to visit, seeing constant pop-up ads, unwanted toolbars or strange search results, your computer may be infected with malware. We offer free malware removal assistance to our members in the Malware Removal Assistance forum.
  • Quick Tip

Without meaning to, you may click a link that installs malware on your computer. To keep your computer safe, only click links and downloads from sites that you trust. Don’t open any unknown file types, or download programs from pop-ups that appear in your browser.