Advice Request Need advice on FormSpree.io regarding spam

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpectacularTheDude

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jan 25, 2017
I'm building my very first website and it's made only with HTML and CSS, no JavaScript, JQuery, PHP.

All was going well, but the contact form is an issue because it frequently needs some JavaScript, JQuery, PHP.

Because I'm new to this and only know some HTML and CSS, I've been recommended to use "FormSpree.io" to deal with the website contact form and I'm looking for some feedback on how safe this is to use.

You end up having to put your email explicitly on the HTML code, which then send you any messages to FormSpree who then send you the message to your email. Thing is your email is visible to SpamBots and God knows what else.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.