Battle Need audio player for chromebook

Compare list
audiobook players on chromebook
Platform(s)
  1. ChromeOS

razorben

Thread author
Jan 21, 2024
I need to play an audiobook on my chromebook, and am looking for a recommendation on an extension that is not malware. I thought this would be easier to find, but everything I look at is, actually, malware. Thanks.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
PWAmp by Microsoft Edge GitHub demo - pwamp
PWAmp is a simple audio player app for the web, and desktop operating systems. It is built with HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and Progressive Web App features

Snae Player - Snae player
Play your local audio files without a native app, using just your browser. Complete with Dark/Light theme support, artwork based UI coloring, animations and more.
Limitations: GitHub - minht11/local-music-pwa: Lightweight on device music player PWA.

VLC - Official Download of VLC media player for Chrome OS - VideoLAN

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.