Advice Request Need help deleting old remnants, then reinstall

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NOLF92

Thread author
Sorry about the delay ladies and gents, I was watching the game. Kaspersky Boot Rescue successfully deleted all the COMODO remnants. Thank you very much Smith83, Anti-Malware Reviewer, Sana, Inkurax, Vasudev, and everyone else that contributed to solving this problem. +Likes to all of you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DracusNarcrym

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 16, 2015
Good suggestions by other members above.

Also consider Malwarebytes RegASSASSIN for deleting pesky registry keys.

- - - - -

My personal suggestion, though, would be to install COMODO again, and then uninstall it normally through its uninstaller.

EDIT: Just read that you resolved the issue. :D
Do consider RegASSASSIN for deleting any locked registry key in the future though; I have been using ever since I first started using Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and it works wonderfully. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.