Need help in finding a song

brambedkar59

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
I don't remember the lyrics. It was a music video (probably rock music, there was some guitar scenes). It has a guy (main lead) who goes through the same time loop again and again. Every single time he wakes up, he is late, girl in coat leaves the house with a briefcase, two guys enter his house to catch him, he jumps out of the windows (breaking the glass), runs on footpath, collides with Nuns and then with a homeless guy and trying to catch the girl who is in a car now. In the end he catches her car, which almost hits him and they both leave. The end.

brambedkar59

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Add it to your music playlist on YouTube (or Music streaming app) so you have a record of your songs.
I have a record of my songs just not well managed. So searching in there is like looking a needle in haystack. I mean I didn't even remember the name of the song or the band or the freaking lyrics lol.

Reactions: show-Zi and upnorth

brambedkar59

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Haha, not married yet. No worries, I have my MT family right here.
Btw It just struck me, @CyberTech I have no GF so you don't exist.
Screenshot (22).png

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.