IMG-20230419-213615.jpg

HarborFront

Level 71
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
From my monitor you can see that MWT site on the right has grown to full screen. WSF on the left is the correct size.

I was playing with the mouse (scrolling up/down) a while ago and noticed MWT site grows and shrinks. I then tried to make the right size but couldn't.

Only MWT site is affected as other sites are correctly displayed.

I signed off and sign in again and reset the system but no effect. No issue on my phone either

It's not the browser settings issue as both are of the same settings.

Any help? Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: [correlate]

HarborFront

Level 71
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Is it the only site this happens? I would start by cleaning the cache just in case it's loading a corrupted CSS.
Yes, only MWT site

Ok, just cleared browser (Ungoogled Chromium) cache but problem still there

Shut down laptop and restarted. Problem still there.

Last edited:

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
For a sec I thought you were doing April fool's prank, though it is quite late for that. Glad you solved it.
Edit: grammar

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.