Need help on Heimdal Pro.

greatdivide

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Nov 20, 2015
Hello everyone. I just purchased Heimdal Pro.

After installing it, it discovered that there are 3 Software Patches(I only checked the ones that I have installed on my computer).

LwyksNv.png

Upon opening it, this is what I got:
VJd8frW.png

Question is, why is Heimdal Agent require an update when I just downloaded the latest client? Also, after installing the latest Java, why do I still have that warning? Also, upon checking with Adobe, I do have the latest Adobe Flash Player. Any tips?

Soulbound

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 14, 2015
Where did you download your version? yours show its a beta build, unlike the one I have installed which just downloaded from their side.

Reactions: _CyberGhosT_

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I noticed that too, thats not a purchased version from Heimdal, could he have got it from an individual ?
That or it's Pirated ?

greatdivide

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Nov 20, 2015
I downloaded mine from Heimdal site. Although I activated the Beta option in Settings. I also paid for mine.

Anyways, I just restarted and now it looks beautiful.

F0i8pjc.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.