Need help removing Pricelesis

Malikhi

Thread author
Feb 13, 2015
I'm not sure what else to put that I didn't list in the above notes. I'm on Windows 8.1 with Avast and Malwarebytes premium (paid version) and not even getting a hit on these. I did just notice the suggested scans while opening this thread. I will get at least one of these and post the results in just a moment. Please bear with me though, I'm using satellite internet and have limited download speeds/limits to work with. The less data downloaded the better. Back in a jiff with the logs.

Malikhi

Thread author
Feb 13, 2015
Actually, after reading your rules more carefully, I believe the logs will show that I have a few things installed that violate your stance on piracy. I did not get this adware from the downloading of these items however, I got it from downloading an emulator that does not support any commercially available games, only homebrew or personal project games (at least that's the claim. I'm not sure this emulator was ever real in the first place anymore). Given this situation, I would ask if you will make an exception or if this still violates your terms. Am I still eligible for your help?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.