njemt

New Member
Hi,

I need help my wife's computer got infected and I can't get this dang thing out. I followed some similar online removal techniques but they haven't helped. Any info you can provide to get rid of this stupid thing would be greatly appreciated. BTW I'm not to good at computer stuff like this so I kind of need it dummied down for me.

Thanks,

Frank
 

Attachments

Actually I think I fixed it myself. I updated a piece of software and did an advanced user install and removed the toolbar and it seemed to fix the issue.
 
Hello

You can uninstall ( useless) :

IObit\Advanced SystemCare
Spybot - Search & Destroy 2

do you want we do a larger diagnostic than this too see if there's really nothing infectious staying in your computer ?
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top