Verified
Aug 30, 2017
Thank youse all for your input... I feel like a prize idiot. My first line,
My current setup is VoodooShield + WD for every-day protection
should--of course--be
My current setup is VoodooShield + WF for every-day protection

I have this sig which I use in a couple of forums:
"Early to bed and early to rise makes a bloke crook, broke and stupid."
Which I have been doing far too often lately.

Windows Firewall is there to stop any malware from phoning home, which seems to comprehensively wreck their days.

I do hope that both MBAM and ZAM are indeed a pointless exercise. It means that safe online practices have worked. I use them both because they seem to have different coverage.

If Zemana is cloud-sourcing its definitions, that's OK. I don't like their update/upgrade method. I'll take a dekko at EEK. I don't mind FPs, they seem to be a price you have to pay, and you should be able to make a list of exclusions. I just don't want that list to be very long.

Reactions: oldschool

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.