Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Upvote 0

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Hi! I'm thinking you have a malware infection. You might want to visit our malware section!!
PS I'm not trained to remove malware, but we have the best malware team in the world!;)
http://deletemalware.blogspot.com/2014/04/remove-newnextme-nenginedll-error-pop.html
Here's our malware team!
http://malwaretips.com/forums/malware-removal-assistance.10/

Donetao, I appreciate your willingness to help, but consider in the future to avoid recommending various blogs or websites that offer magical malware removal.

90% of them offer some stupid software - Spyhunter or Spybot that are very outdated and not able to deal with today infections, and their creators are just too "proud" not to accept the truth. Majority of these tools actually doesn't do anything and it won't fix the problem.

And why would you recommend some other site, when we have MRA subforum here and we fix the problem 100% ;)

Cheers :)

Upvote 0

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Donetao, I appreciate your willingness to help, but consider in the future to avoid recommending various blogs or websites that offer magical malware removal.

90% of them offer some stupid software - Spyhunter or Spybot that are very outdated and not able to deal with today infections, and their creators are just too "proud" not to accept the truth. Majority of these tools actually doesn't do anything and it won't fix the problem.

And why would you recommend some other site, when we have MRA subforum here and we fix the problem 100% ;)

Cheers :)
Sorry Sir! I will edit my reply. I did recommend the OP to visit the malware section in my reply!!:( I follow all your help replies to our MT members and I brag on you and Argus every chance I get. I will check out the MRA subforum.
Thanks @TwinHeadedEagle .;)

Upvote 0

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Thanks! @TwinHeadedEagle I can see where I was wrong and I really appreciate your friendly advise.
You're the man. If I were just a little younger I would take the training and help you in our malware section.
Looks like a easy fix. Probably was a PUP that caused this. You are a busy person. Thanks for taking time for me.;)

Upvote 0

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Hi I really want to help and yet I don't want to interfere with the malware team.
Why doesn't MT have a search on the forum for these things. I know MT can't control Google,but If I could search on our forum for these things, I wouldn't Google them:(:( and then I might be able to stay out of trouble. @TwinHeadedEagle
Only respond if you find time!;)
Thanks!

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.