Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
NetWorx
Bandwidth monitoring and data usage reports
networx-prev.png
NetWorx is a simple, yet versatile and powerful tool that helps you objectively evaluate your bandwidth consumption situation. You can use it to collect bandwidth usage data and measure the speed of your Internet or any other network connections. NetWorx can help you identify possible sources of network problems, ensure that you do not exceed the bandwidth limits specified by your ISP, or track down suspicious network activity characteristic of Trojan horses and hacker attacks.
Read More: NetWorx : bandwidth monitor, connection speed test, data usage log

Changelog:
2017-01-01 (v 6.0)
  • NetWorx is now commercial software. To facilitate its further development, we introduced a licence fee.
  • Added remembering height and width of the usage window.
  • Added attaching usage report when sending e-mail quota notifications.
  • Fixed several memory leaks in connection monitor and NetStat.
  • Fixed a few issues with high DPI systems.
Latest version for Windows
6.0 (01 January 2017)
[URL='https://www.softperfect.com/products/changelog.php?product_id=2']Changelog[/URL]

Latest version for Linux and macOS
1.0.1 (28 November 2016)
[URL='https://www.softperfect.com/products/changelog.php?product_id=16']Changelog[/URL]

Supported platforms
Windows XP through Windows 10,
Windows Server 2003 through 2016,
Linux and macOS
32-bit and 64-bit

Licence
Commercial
Fully-featured 30-day trial
Download NetWorx for Windows, installer
Size: 9.8M

Download NetWorx for Windows, portable
Size: 8.0M​

Reactions: frogboy and SHvFl

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Dude must be high tbh. $30 per year for this? There should be a rule that you are not allowed to push update on holidays to avoid this issues.

Reactions: frogboy

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
Great tool, used for a long time when I needed to monitor my usage every month. Shame it turned commercial, couldn't see myself paying for it as i'm sure there are so many other tools out there.

If you are still looking for a download of Networx 5.5.5 (last freeware release) filehippo still has it listed SoftPerfect NetWorx 5.5.5

Reactions: frogboy and SHvFl
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.