1. I mentioned this to the Avast team that the behaviour shield is a core protection feature but they said that it will stay at minimal for now atleast due to more RAM usage of the behaviour shield.Did clean install...overall seems nice...
What I dont like...
1. During install...Minimal Install option doesn't install Behavior Shield
2. I didn't installed Mail Shield But Mail Shield ON/OFF toggle still appears under protection...seems bug?
3. PUP is now disabled by default
4. If you enable PUP in settings, PUP is enabled in all the places except Boot Scan...Bug or Design?
5. I was using previous stable, uninstalled & did clean install of this new version And my license key is not accepted...the key has reached successful activation limit
UPDATE - The email add I entered with the license code for activation...I checked that email & there was a Avast license file automatically sent by Avast...I tried the license file And it worked fine.
2. Possibly, could you show a screenshot?
3. PUP is always disabled by default in Avast for all shields.
4. Boot time scan is really ran as a last resort. It now downloads more definitions once you schedule a boot time scan so it most likely is by design and can be altered by the user.