Status
Not open for further replies.

Arequire

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Feb 10, 2017
Since updating, I'm getting a BSOD every time I shutdown/restart my PC. Anybody else having this problem?

Reactions: Andytay70

Andytay70

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2015
I have removed Avast and wont be reinstalling it until the issues have been resolved!

Reactions: Wave

Marko :)

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 12, 2015
Since updating, I'm getting a BSOD every time I shutdown/restart my PC. Anybody else having this problem?
Uncheck "Enable hardware-assisted virtualization" in Settings -> Troubleshooting.

DJ Panda

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
I have removed Avast and wont be reinstalling it until the issues have been resolved!

You should still have some program protecting your computer. Maybe finding the version before the latest and ignore the program updates. :)

Gaming Mode is a little buggy. It messes with my game list by changing files paths and such.

Reactions: Andytay70

Marko :)

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 12, 2015
Try asking on Avast forum. They might be able to help you.

Alikhan

Level 2
Verified
Oct 14, 2015
Plan to do so. Hopefully it's on Avast's end and they'll fix it with an update in the near future.

Yeah, make a thread on the Avast forum and let me know.

I'll let the devs know... usually they fix the BSOD issues asap.

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
How does Avast's Is Behavior shield compare to Kaspersky's and EAM's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.