New look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yigido

Their free version is abondoned or discontinued ??
Free version number : 7.1
Paid version Pro number is : 9.1

Y

yigido

i never use a product that claims to detect everything. its wrong marketing for me. its just not right.
They mean higher detections.
BG7Qfyw.png

Striker

Level 7
Verified
Mar 27, 2013
They mean higher detections.
BG7Qfyw.png
"Detect all threats". a normal user would just thing this av would detect anything and they dont need to worry about anything. its just wrong marketing and i dont accept things like that.

Y

yigido

"Detect all threats". a normal user would just thing this av would detect anything and they dont need to worry about anything. its just wrong marketing and i dont accept things like that.
If a user thinks like that, she/he has to throw her/his PC from the windows :D Their aim is attract novice users ;) This is why we are here. If you are experienced on good products infrom people as you can :) This is what I do always :)
but Agnitum has good products

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.