Status
Not open for further replies.

Erichthinks

Hello, fellow hunters. I find myself here because about four times daily I find myself in front of the elderly woman behind the counter in a small town, trying to explain to her in clear terms the best way to keep from paying our business for malware cleanups once every 6 months...

I've used the forums here as a malware killer to great success (!) for my employer, but I need to register and give back to a community that's already thriving. Thanks for allowing this to happen. Happy hunting.

E

Erichthinks

Am I missing a sticky for common security acronyms? I'm looking through the Security Configuration Wizard forum and seeing a lot of WSA/CIS, but not sure what those are. Initial indications coupled with some searching is a cisco web security appliance and comodo?? Thanks!

Am I missing a sticky for common security acronyms? I'm looking through the Security Configuration Wizard forum and seeing a lot of WSA/CIS, but not sure what those are. Initial indications coupled with some searching is a cisco web security appliance and comodo?? Thanks!
I don't think there is a sticky about that but CIS = comodo internet security and WSA = Webroot secure anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.