Expired *NEW* SecureAPlus Premium Giveway - Free License For 18 Months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

jadequest99

Level 3
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
SecureAPlus.PNG
Don't worry, I'll keep you posted. :)
Have some good news for you, I completely spaced out that I already had a previous account back on Aug. 17th so I logged in and discovered it had all my information for a premium account all I had to do was download and reinstall SecureAPlus and log in, input the License Code and Wha-La!! Expires on Feb. 17, 2018 !!!!:D

King Alpha

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
View attachment 113451
Have some good news for you, I completely spaced out that I already had a previous account back on Aug. 17th so I logged in and discovered it had all my information for a premium account all I had to do was download and reinstall SecureAPlus and log in, input the License Code and Wha-La!! Expires on Feb. 17, 2018 !!!!:D
Nice! :) :p

I have another question to ask you, I also have Zemana AntiMalware Premium installed, will these two conflict with each other even though I added exclusions on both programs? :oops:...Or do you recommend using only one of them?:(
You can use both without having any problems. :)

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.