Expired *NEW* SecureAPlus Premium Giveway - Free License For 18 Months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

King Alpha

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
SecureAPlus Premium - free license for 18 months

Get a free license SecureAPlus Premium 18 months (regular price $ 36). Antivirus solution provides more proactive and cloud protection for your main antivirus
SecureAPlus - whitelist applications on the cloud check VirusTotal and ClamAV antivirus to protect your computer against known and unknown threats. Compatible with other antivirus solutions, providing an additional level of security.

SecureAPlus Premium free for 18 months
Offer valid until August 26, 2016

To receive a free license for 18 months, follow these steps:

1. Download SecureAPlus Freemium and install on your computer.

Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP 32 | 64-bit

2. go to the main window SecureAPlus "info and License"> "Account".

3. Create an account by selecting the "Signup for a Free SecureAPlus Account", or sign in with an existing account.

4. Enter the following promotional code in the "Promo Code" and click on "Redeem":

1989-9C12-55BB-7F16

2016-07-26_1033.png

5. Your license will be upgraded to Premium. Restart SecureAPlus application or restart the computer to see the changes.

terms of an offer

• Promo code is valid until 26 August 2016.
  • This license is for 18 months, for domestic and commercial use.
  • You get free upgrades during the license period.
  • You get free technical support by e-mail support@secureage.com
  • You can install or reinstall the application after finish the sentence, but you must activate the license before the end of the promotion.

King Alpha

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
Thanks this works well for me here, at least after that awful first scan is finished. Thanks my friend @King Mellow for this. ;)
Yep my friend @frogboy . The first scan was frustratingly slow and it always says there is a problem connecting to UAV server. o_O Other than that it's good. :)

Thank you for this, friend Mellow, you are truly The King!:D
I have considered SecureAPlus primarily on reputation. Now, I shall get on board the train making sure to do it before the deadline has come & gone.;):)

I'm happy you're liking it now my bro, @Cats-4_Owners-2. :p :D

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
Did not like this software, there's no way to disable the built in HIPS and that causes conflict with my existing solution of spyshelter firewall.
There is no hips. it is a whitelist software. it only allowes whats arldy on your systen. for anything new it will prompt you to allow or disallow. but im pretty sure u can disable the whitelistfuture under the settings. dont know 100% because thats the main component from this program.

King Alpha

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
Is it compatible with Emsisoft Antimalware, because that's what I have on realtime. Can I have both enabled? If it's not a HIPS, is it similar to an Anti Executable then?
It is compatible with any AVs. :) Yes, it's kind of Anti-Exe, but primarily it is an Application Whitelisting Software.

jadequest99

Level 3
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
SecureAPlus Premium - free license for 18 months

Get a free license SecureAPlus Premium 18 months (regular price $ 36). Antivirus solution provides more proactive and cloud protection for your main antivirus
SecureAPlus - whitelist applications on the cloud check VirusTotal and ClamAV antivirus to protect your computer against known and unknown threats. Compatible with other antivirus solutions, providing an additional level of security.

SecureAPlus Premium free for 18 months
Offer valid until August 26, 2016

To receive a free license for 18 months, follow these steps:

1. Download SecureAPlus Freemium and install on your computer.

Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP 32 | 64-bit

2. go to the main window SecureAPlus "info and License"> "Account".

3. Create an account by selecting the "Signup for a Free SecureAPlus Account", or sign in with an existing account.

4. Enter the following promotional code in the "Promo Code" and click on "Redeem":

1989-9C12-55BB-7F16

2016-07-26_1033.png

5. Your license will be upgraded to Premium. Restart SecureAPlus application or restart the computer to see the changes.

terms of an offer

• Promo code is valid until 26 August 2016.
    • This license is for 18 months, for domestic and commercial use.
    • You get free upgrades during the license period.
    • You can install or reinstall the application after finish the sentence, but you must activate the license before the end of the promotion.
Thank you so much, appreciate this offer! :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.