Mozilla Firefox
Fav. Mobile OS
iOS
Fav. Desktop OS
Linux
Fav. Antivirus
My brain
Fav. Videogame
It's a toss up between watch dogs on PS4, anything by Davud Cage, and the infamous series

Designerdrugx

Thread author
Dec 8, 2014
I am a register Apple developer and more recently a Microsoft developer; I have to brush up on my visual C# ha. I built my first computer at age 8, got into programming while taking algebra and calculus in high school. I would make programs on the Ti-83 written in Ti Basic that would do any equations you needed, even programmed short movies. I was presented today with a PC of a friend that was insanely messed up, so my step father, and employee of IBM, linked me to this site and I was able to finished fixing the PC so I decided to register after seeing all of the really good information available here. tl;dr I'm new and know stuff.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Greetings to you, Designerdrugx, from all of us! It was great to hear you'd found information which helped you fix your friend's "insanely messed up computer".:p Well done! As you can probably tell, helpful members abound. It seems these forums will be just your 'cup of tea'! We hope to continue seeing you enjoy and post your ideas as well.:) This can become an extremely habit forming site. You have been warned!!:D

Last edited:

NullPointerException

Level 12
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
I am a register Apple developer and more recently a Microsoft developer; I have to brush up on my visual C# ha. I built my first computer at age 8, got into programming while taking algebra and calculus in high school. I would make programs on the Ti-83 written in Ti Basic that would do any equations you needed, even programmed short movies. I was presented today with a PC of a friend that was insanely messed up, so my step father, and employee of IBM, linked me to this site and I was able to finished fixing the PC so I decided to register after seeing all of the really good information available here. tl;dr I'm new and know stuff.
Welcome. :D I am programming (and am in CS) since two decades. We can share each other's experiences.
Please make sure you read the Terms of Service.

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Hi! @Cats-4_Owners-2 always warns new members about this site becoming extremely habit forming.:(
I'm afraid he is right. He warned me; but I didn't listen, and now I'm addicted. I now have no home life, as I spend all my time here.
Hope to see you around. We have some really great people here! We will soon be the #1 forum on the web!
We are already the #1 malware removal forum, which you will see when you surf our site.
TwinHeadedEagal and Argus are the best ever!;)
PS No big Ego's here. Just good people wanting to help our fellow members. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Welcome aboard!
Gary!

NullPointerException

Level 12
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
Hi! @Cats-4_Owners-2 always warns new members about this site becoming extremely habit forming.:(
I'm afraid he is right. He warned me; but I didn't listen, and now I'm addicted. I now have no home life, as I spend all my time here.
Hope to see you around. We have some really great people here! We will soon be the #1 forum on the web!
We are already the #1 malware removal forum, which you will see when you surf our site.
TwinHeadedEagal and Argus are the best ever!;)
PS No big Ego's here. Just good people wanting to help our fellow members. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Welcome aboard!
Gary!
Going through UNITE on any forum takes a great deal of wisdom, actually. I'd consider any UNITE member the "best", because honestly, the forums that offer the training are really annoying. Most of them at least.

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
I agree 100% with @NullPointerException I have also found that the forums that offer malware training are very annoying.
I have yet to find a forum that even comes close to MT. We have two of the best here. I follow them all the time and learn from them.
I don't have their training, but I use a lot of their programs to clean PC's here in my retirement village.
Here's my thoughts. Most malware can be cleaned with a few good programs. There are some mean ones out there and that's when you need MT and TwinHeadedEagal and Argus.;)

NullPointerException

Level 12
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
I agree 100% with @NullPointerException I have also found that the forums that offer malware training are very annoying.
I have yet to find a forum that even comes close to MT. We have two of the best here. I follow them all the time and learn from them.
I don't have their training, but I use a lot of their programs to clean PC's here in my retirement village.
Here's my thoughts. Most malware can be cleaned with a few good programs. There are some mean ones out there and that's when you need MT and TwinHeadedEagal and Argus.;)
Yes, most members at their forums will disagree, but they are really annoying. The staff is unfriendly also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.