Mozilla Firefox
Fav. Mobile OS
iOS
Fav. Desktop OS
Linux
Fav. Antivirus
My brain
Fav. Videogame
It's a toss up between watch dogs on PS4, anything by Davud Cage, and the infamous series

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Yes, most members at their forums will disagree, but they are really annoying. The staff is unfriendly also.
I can give you some first hand knowledge of your above reply. The 4 so called big dog forums; all owned by one person, don't even have a real malware section. All registered members are allowed to reply on malware threads and offer help on those forums. I can't say if that's good or bad. Probably not a good idea if you don't have some training in removing malware. The problem with those 4 big dog forums is even though they don't restrict who replies on malware threads, they punish anyone that does. I have been their and done that. I had a tech title and many friends on one of them. I'm no longer welcome on their forum. I could care less at this time. I do miss my friends there. To put it as mildly as I possibly can; there malware people stunk. Our team here at MT are the best, so no need for me to reply on malware threads.
I do believe that a lot of infected PC's can be cleaned up with a few programs. Some tougher ones probably need our malware team.
Those are my thoughts. TwinHeadedEagal and Argus don't need my help. They do a great job. I'll speed my time here on helping with other things!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.