Not open for further replies.

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
Can you show me 3 recent news articles on the topic of severe weather?

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
1. "Wildfires and Severe Weather: A Dangerous Combination" - This article from NBC News discusses the link between climate change, severe weather, and the increased risk of wildfires.

2. "Record-Setting Heat Wave Sweeps Across Western U.S." - This CNN article covers the recent heat wave that hit the Western United States, causing dangerous conditions and even deaths.

3. "Hurricane Ida Devastates Louisiana and Leaves More Than 1 Million Without Power" - This article from The New York Times discusses the impact of Hurricane Ida, which made landfall in Louisiana as a Category 4 storm and caused widespread destruction and power outages.

• Thanks
Reactions: vtqhtr413

billink

Level 1
Feb 8, 2023
Clearly, I've got too much time on my hands so I actually looked these up. Our friend here has a loose sense of "recent" I dare to say, the articles are from 2020, 2021, and 2022. But who am I to judge. "Hey, remember a few days ago"... and it was 2 weeks ago.

Reactions: vtqhtr413

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
I was really just trying to find out if Bot had internet access.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.