Advice Request Next GenerationEndpoint Security FFRI yarai

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

show-Zi

Level 36
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Shinobi Defense System
I will introduce another Japanese security software. Central customers seem to be for companies, but they also sell to individuals. However, because it is expensive and we are not actively promoting, there seems to be few people who also know in Japan.
Although trial use seems to be possible, it seems that we must first provide user information. If you are interested please try.

FFRI yarai

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Don't know the program but they have a nice informational video about what aspects of protection they offer. I enjoyed watching it.

Sadly I don't trust companies that don't have a proven record so I will pass for now and revisit in the future. Though any idea on current price?

show-Zi

Level 36
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Don't know the program but they have a nice informational video about what aspects of protection they offer. I enjoyed watching it.

Sadly I don't trust companies that don't have a proven record so I will pass for now and revisit in the future. Though any idea on current price?

The one for home users is about 60 usd in one year. Because it is in the same price range as the suite of Kaspersky and others in Japan, it seems that there is a tendency to be excluded from purchase subject for the same reason as @SHvFl mentioned.
Demand from enterprises is stable, and release for individuals has just started since last year, so I would like to pay attention to future trends. By the way, some connectors confirmed that we are offering this software on a monthly basis. It is said that payment of 4.45 usd every month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.