Advice Request NextDNS configuration help

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

n8chavez

Level 16
Thread author
Well-known
Feb 26, 2021
I have NextDNS paid with multiple profiles. I'm having trouble with the profile I use for my android. I can't seem to watch anything on ESPN; videos from their main site or anything from ESPN+. I'm not sure why? I have only the oisd blocklist. And, as far as I can tell, nothing specific to ESPN shows up in the log. Those that have I've added to the whitelist. Is anyone having trouble with ESPN?

Reactions: bayasdev

blackice

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2019
ESPN really has trouble when you block their trackers. Not sure which ones they use, but I had trouble when I was using NextDNS with OISD.

Reactions: bayasdev

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.