- Feb 1, 2013
- Windows 10
Extra information & comments:
- Separate Standard Account for everyday usage, Admin account for system changes.
- Modern apps are used as much as possible so to have extra protection from AppContainer technology (Web browser, media apps, torrent download app and others).
- I use OneDrive to sync important files using the Windows built-in client (startup disabled) which is set up in Admin account so that it's separate from the account used for everyday tasks for better security.
- Adobe flash, password & form saving are disabled in MS Edge
- Autorun for removable devices is disabled via system settings.
- Linux bootable USB for transferring files from foreign USB flash drives.
- Modem/Router from ISP (VDSL) is left at defaults except from SSID & Wifi Password which are changed. Wireless Connection is WPA2.