Apr 2, 2018
Screenshot_2.jpg

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
I just installed and the first 2 sites I tried were malwaretips.com and wilderssecurity.com

Both sites show pop up cookie messages which cannot be removed

In the video the option to block cookie was there but I can't find in my version

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Simply click on block ads and you should see the option. Choose also the extra sub option for best experience but please be aware it's not a 100% flawless feature.
This time I set block cookie dialogue but still cannot block the cookie pop up messages from MalwareTips and wilderssecurity. I give up.

upnorth

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
By the way, do desktop browser already support this aswell?
No, not the stable version anyway. I also don't believe Beta and Dev as I haven't been able to catch that in there changelog but I do hope they start implement it soon as it's a good feature, though in need of tweaking as noted.

Moonhorse

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
No, not the stable version anyway. I also don't believe Beta and Dev as I haven't been able to catch that in there changelog but I do hope they start implement it soon as it's a good feature, though in need of tweaking as noted.
Well fanboy complete lists > ready to go
The vpn they provide is really fast, so maybe i should re-check opera

Moonhorse

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
It works but fast mmm nah but I'm spoiled. :D
You can use '' optimal location'' wich is as fast as any dns for me

But i totally forgot opera has much more spyware than google chrome does :emoji_neutral_face:

Reactions: Weebarra
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.