NOD32 Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detection

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 25, 2011
Hey guys, do any of you know how to fully disable automatic threat removals / access denied to the suspected file ?

I've managed to stop NOD32 v6 from automatically removing suspect files, but it still denies access to them

What I'm looking for is a 100% manual choice of what happens when it finds suspected malware, right now it continues popping up with annoying notifications over and over for the same file saying it failed to remove the file

The reason it can't clean the file is because I told it to ask me every time and let me choose what happens, only it does not let me choose, it still thinks it knows better and persists in preventing access and telling me 100x a minute that it couldn't clean it

Would appreciate any help, its getting annoying

Cheers

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
You could try the following.

4YIAESb.png

cylz3SC.png

Also add the culprit file to the Exclusions option and see if ESET stops the harassment.

Thanks.

MrExplorer

Level 28
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
Add it to Exclusion, If you do the following that MrX Told than I think, It will ask for every files it get suspicious.

Detection

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 25, 2011
MrXidus said:
You could try the following.

Also add the culprit file to the Exclusions option and see if ESET stops the harassment.

Thanks.

Disabling those settings stops the popups but NOD32 still denies access to them

I can add the file to exclusions but I have to do it every single time, and moving files around means I have to add every single location, it takes forever.

NOD32 ignores the users choice to prevent automatic denial to suspect files

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.