Solved nohands seo scanned on virus total has 3 viruses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2013
Symantec WS Rep indicates it might be a FP.
Because usually WS Rep detections are because there are not enough users using this file and then Symantec will block it by default.

But it is hard to say do you got a live copy? then I can find out for you within 15 minutes.

Reactions: Malware1
Upvote 0

MalwareDetective

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Dec 16, 2013
I agree with n.nvt. It's 99.9% not malicious. I am dealing with a lot of files and Virustotal Report's a day and I haven't saw real malicious file Just from those vendor's/Detection name. The file is pretty old So If It was malicious, Many other vendors would Add this to their Database. In my opinion you use the file without worries.

Upvote 0

jimbo2779

Apr 28, 2014
The file you are scanning is a non-working cracked copy of my software from September 2012.

I do not want people thinking that any of my legitimate software contains any kind of threat to the user whatsoever. There have been around 130 updates since that version of my software was released and as such it does not work and I would not advise anyone try to use such an incredibly outdated version.

You can get the latest version of No Hands SEO direct from the website instead of trying to use such an old non-working and illegitimate version.

Reactions: Ink
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.