Nokia 6 - China Exclusive (Android)

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
I read that the new Nokia will cost about 249$ in China.
I would like it to see it in Europe at a reasonable price but with a 6xx cpu type.
Am i asking too much:)?

Reactions: Deleted member 2913

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
A decent smartphone, not overrated and simply the quality of Nokia reflects on the product.

Known for reliability, efficiency and practicality.

If Nokia managed to produce Android Smartphone way back before then the company's market shares will increase consistently.

vemn

Level 6
Verified
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Feb 11, 2017
Nice specs (4 GB RAM/ 64 GB storage).
SGD $500.

RicharDooM

Level 1
Verified
Dec 6, 2016
Great device for the price! There are two more phones announced and one of them (Nokia 8 - Full phone specifications) is just amazing. Nokia did a great thing with the whole sell-buy licenses, trademarks etc. over this last few years. Now, I think they can make a comeback, people need quality, affordable smartphones coming from a maker they can trust, and Nokia is just that.
The phone can be purchased through AliExpress, for the price mentioned. When Europan interface version is out, I'm pretty sure Ali will sell it much cheaper than shops in Europe/Americas with the same support.
Can't way to test this!!!

Reactions: vemn

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.