Norton Antivirus Removal

Norton
5 Replies 1,575 Views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to remove all traces of norton antivirus from my computer but I can't remove it all. I tried the antivirus removal tool but it did not solve the problem. I just tried the farbar recovery scan tool but it is not giving me a fixlist file. What am I doing wrong? I have attached the files it produced. Thank you.
 

Attachments

Have you run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool?

It looks like it has been removed, but it still registered as an antivirus in Windows Security Center. This shouldn't cause any issues.
 
I just tried the farbar recovery scan tool but it is not giving me a fixlist file.

Farbar Recovery Scan Tool is not automatically generated fix ..! It is written manually according to a thorough analysis of the diaries Frst.txt and Addition.txt ..!

  • Double click Frst64.exe to launch it.
  • FRSTwill start to run.
    • When the tool opens click Yes to the disclaimer.
    • Copy/Paste or Type the following line into the Search: box:

Code:
Searchall: Norton,Norton 360

  • Press the Search Files button.
  • When finished searching a log will open on your Desktop ... Search.txt
  • Please post it in your next reply.
 
Farbar Recovery Scan Tool is not automatically generated fix ..! It is written manually according to a thorough analysis of the diaries Frst.txt and Addition.txt ..!

  • Double click Frst64.exe to launch it.
  • FRSTwill start to run.
    • When the tool opens click Yes to the disclaimer.
    • Copy/Paste or Type the following line into the Search: box:

Code:
Searchall: Norton,Norton 360

  • Press the Search Files button.
  • When finished searching a log will open on your Desktop ... Search.txt
  • Please post it in your next reply.
Sorry everyone. I did not think it was going to post. I kept waiting and nothing happened. While I was waiting, I came across bleeping computers site and posted there. They started work on it last night. Please feel free to delete this if you need to do it. Thank you.
 

They already help you here ..! This topic closes ..!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top