Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
If you have .NET Framework enabled in Windows Features and Windows Update is switched on, then yes you are running the latest version.

The screenshot shared appears if, .NET Framework is not installed/enabled via Windows Features. @yesnoo
You are right!:)
I do not have Net F installed,I thought I had version 4!!:confused::p
I remember not installing it for security reasons!!

Thanks to @yesnoo and @Huracan:):)

D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
Norton Security is the install-and-forget type of security software, even a notice could use it, so what was your verdict?
I like it. Protection is good. Download/File Insight could give FPs.

I dont like toolbar for url/phish protection. And that too supported on only IE/FF/GC.

The screenshot shared appears if, .NET Framework is not installed/enabled via Windows Features. @yesnoo
I know that & dont have that version of .net installed.

If the sample is not detected on execution you get that ..net window if not installed.

If the sample is detected then nothing.

You are right!:)
I do not have Net F installed,I thought I had version 4!!:confused::p
I remember not installing it for security reasons!!

Thanks to @yesnoo and @Huracan:):)
I am running Win 10 & by default 4.6 .Net is installed.

The sample requires 3.5 .Net

Last edited by a moderator:

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
I am running Win 10 & by default 4.6 .Net is installed.

I was never offered Net F installation.
uootybgwflsonatpatbfkmbripgefkbnvohanyozwaczcgedceyfhdlfhjnnztbqdrbpltsarcceixodraxczwglbuatxywfynnj

It is disabled on my system,although I can enable it..
jqszoainrpmhpmqwnxphyarphlvwixatukzkcdvhhfbnkjglituphtoyvwqrzoshpbfmqiphvbwouggoqfopjcyytilnknrfapwb

D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
venustus,

I thought that box is checked means its installed.

Now I see expand the box & ASP.Net 4.6 is not checked. That means its not installed here too, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.